Follow

"Batman" A Death in the Family

Story arc »

The ground-breaking story where people got to vote on the fate of Jason Todd, the second Robin.

This would make a good movie

blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By blade hunter

i think this arc would be a good plot line for a  movie and i think it fits in to the way the batman movies are made now, it could work. anyone else think so?

LumCheng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By LumCheng

I agree, just finished this story arc today and it was brilliant!
    In nolan-verse Batman's still very young, but for later or as a continuation to the old movies, it'd be a great plot for a movie, indeed.

blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By blade hunter
    @LumCheng said:
    "I agree, just finished this story arc today and it was brilliant!In nolan-verse Batman's still very young, but for later or as a continuation to the old movies, it'd be a great plot for a movie, indeed."

agrred m8 and the way batman films are bein made now this arc would be perfect
    inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

As much as I would love to see this as a film, I don't think it would work... It would be kind of cheesy.

blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By blade hunter
    @inferiorego said:
    "As much as I would love to see this as a film, I don't think it would work... It would be kind of cheesy."

how?
    inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
    @blade hunter said:
    " @inferiorego said:
    "As much as I would love to see this as a film, I don't think it would work... It would be kind of cheesy."
    how? "
    The whole troubled teen who thinks he's doing good but in reality is f$#king everything up is incredibly over-used and become a cliche. All i'm thinking about is Mackully Kulkin hold Elijah Wood from a tree house... "If I let you go, do you think you could fly?"
    blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By blade hunter
    @inferiorego said:
    "@blade hunter said:
    " @inferiorego said:
    how? "
    The whole troubled teen who thinks he's doing good but in reality is f$#king everything up is incredibly over-used and become a cliche. All i'm thinking about is Mackully Kulkin hold Elijah Wood from a tree house... "If I let you go, do you think you could fly?""

i no where ur commin from but that would be one of nolan's biggest challanges tryin to adapted Robin into the new films but some people say no because Robin would kill the mood but the same people want a nightwing film, i think if they can fit him into a batman movie they should do it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.