***Official 52 Topic*** (Big ol' honkin' 52 spoilers)

#1 Posted by ScoodleDaddle (646 posts) - - Show Bio

Just read week 42. I think Ralph Dibny is dead. At least he went out in a badass way, trapping Faust and Neron in Fate's joint for all eternity.

I was glad to see in week 40 that Lex finally got his comeuppins at the hands of Steel. Not to mention that the whole Everyman Project story was boring me to tears.

Next week, we see what happened to Animal Man when the Yellow Dudes came back for him after Adam Strange and Starfire left. Also, I'm hoping we see what's up with Booster/Rip/Skeets.

#2 Posted by ScoodleDaddle (646 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump fo' rizzle.

#3 Posted by G-Man (37025 posts) - - Show Bio

The whole Ralph thing was kinda weird. Okay so he's known for a while that he wasn't talking with Dr. Fate? Guess he didn't have "anything to live for" knowing he couldn't bring Sue back. So he lets himself get killed to trap those two? Okay.

I agree the Everyman project was boring. I don't really care for the way Lex has been acting. Maybe that's the point. I think somehow I missed issue 37 though. I have to go through my piles and see if I actually have it or not.

Staff
#4 Posted by Red L.A.M.P. (2829 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked the Ralph's finger got ripped off. Other then that, didnt like the issue. Not for me no sir.

Staff
#5 Posted by ScoodleDaddle (646 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"The whole Ralph thing was kinda weird. Okay so he's known for a while that he wasn't talking with Dr. Fate? Guess he didn't have "anything to live for" knowing he couldn't bring Sue back. So he lets himself get killed to trap those two? Okay.I agree the Everyman project was boring. I don't really care for the way Lex has been acting. Maybe that's the point. I think somehow I missed issue 37 though. I have to go through my piles and see if I actually have it or not."

With my abilties to gaze into the future, I foresee Dibny bargaining his and Sue's and their child's life back so that he'll undo the binding spell.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.