User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4.75 stars 4.75/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

A Great Samurai Tale 0

Cover:  Pretty simple cover.  I am still a bit confused about these covers, however.  When I walked the aisles of my local CBS, I thought I saw the more colorful covers, but neither of them say variant edition, so at this point, I'm unsure which is the main cover and which is the alternate.  Regardless, they are both really cool.  As far as collecting goes, it would look better if one was to collect the issues with the white covers that have the names of the five different ronin represented in t...

Way of the Samurai 0

When a man returns from war, cold and tired, and the feeling of joy is suddenly replaced by grief and anger, because the home that used to be just after the hill no longer stands there, and the family that used to nurture him and make him human is no longer alive, there´s only one thing left for this man: killing. This japanese version of Frank Castle is so much like him, constantly thinking and trying to prove to himself that he´s on a righteous path, that he´s not doing the killing spree just ...