2000 AD Goes 'Day-And-Date' Digital

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

2000 AD is one of those comics that deserves more attention. I try to keep up with it but the weekly format makes it easy to fall behind quickly. The nice thing is you then get several installments to enjoy at once. For those that have difficulty getting an actual copy at your local comic shop, now you have another solution.

2000 AD now has its first ever app for iPad and iPhone.

No Caption Provided

You can now buy individual issues or choose from one of their subscription options and save on the series. There is a FREE 69-page sampler issue featuring the first episodes of some of the recent top 2000 AD stories including Judge Dredd: Day of Chaos, Zombo, andIchabod Azrael!

Here's what Matt Smith, editor of 2000 AD had to say:

Making 2000 AD as accessible as possible is something we’ve been working towards for some time,” said Matt Smith, editor of 2000 AD. “For the first time we can offer easy, quick digital subscriptions so that readers can download the latest issue with a single push of a button.

If you’ve ever had trouble getting hold of the latest 2000 AD, don’t like waiting for the physical Prog to reach your shores, or you just want the ease of having digital copies then our new app is ideal.

With the DREDD 3D film coming in September and amazing storylines from some of the top talent in the industry, there’s never been a better time to subscribe to 2000 AD.

You can get your weekly dose of Thrill-power through your iOS device in several ways:

* Single issues can be purchased for £1.99 ($2.99) each

* A one month subscription costs £7.49 ($10.99), saving 9% and comes with a month of back issues for FREE!

* A three month subscription costs £20.99 ($29.99), saving 24% and with two months of FREE back issues.

* And you can take out an entire year’s subscription for just £74.99 ($109.99), save 24% and get three months of FREE back issues!

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
    RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Another app I cannot get through my Kindle Fire :(

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By KMART4455

@RedheadedAtrocitus said:

Another app I cannot get through my Kindle Fire :(

bummer.

Welcome to the vine friend

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#3  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

A month superscription for 20 FREAKING POUNDS, that is a bargain my friends 

kagato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4  Edited By kagato

What? No love for Android? Id sub to that in an instant!

ALFaLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ALFaLantern

2.99$ for a digital comic? And no Android, seriously I prefer to read digital but this doesn't help me.

Agent_Prince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Agent_Prince

Much Tony love here, 2000ad is the comic that got me back into comics during my early teens, and still own issues from 1990-2005.

Forget the fact that writers such as Mark Millar started here, as his strips were terrible, but everyone has to start somewhere. John Wagner has created a character in Judge Dredd that have existing for a generation, and will go on into future generations.

Avatar image for deactivated-6030f931768b5
    deactivated-6030f931768b5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

So glad to see 2000AD getting some coverage, I read it weekly and love it dearly. Hoping there will be an Android version of the app soon!

Avatar image for they_killed_cap_
    They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By They Killed Cap!

I am excited for the new Judge dredd on IDW

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.