The Prog 1822 wiki last edited by rockpool on 03/27/14 09:43AM
View full history
London’s burning, London’s burning – has Bill Savage lost the battle for the capital in Pat Mills’ story about the resistance in an occupied Britain? Savage: Rise Like Lions, with interior art by Patrick Goddard, crowns this week’s edition of the Galaxy’s Greatest Comic!
Also this issue: has Chief Judge Hershey made a miscalculation with her solution for the Sov problem in Judge Dredd: Wolves by Michael Carroll and Andrew Currie? It’s the final stand in Red Seas: Fire Across The Deep by Ian Edginton and Steve Yeowell, has the gentleman detective had his chips in Ampney Crucis: The Entropy Tango by Ian Edginton and Simon Davis, and introducing the INTESTINAUTS! The pill-sized soldiers of fortune who battle the nasties lurking in your guts – Arthur Wyatt and Pye Parr bring you Future Shocks: Intestinauts Are Go!
Cover: Simon Davies (Savage)
- Judge Dredd - Wolves (part 3 - final part) (Michael Carroll - Andrew Currie)
- Ampney Crucis Investigates - The Entropy Tango (part 11 - final part) (Ian Edginton - Simon Davis)
- The Red Seas - Fire Across the Deep (part 11) (Ian Edginton - Steve Yeowell)
- Future Shock – Intestinauts (Arthur Wyatt - Pye Parr)
- Savage: Book Eight - Rise Like Lions (part 11) (Pat Mills - Patrick Goddard)