Follow

"1602" 1602

Story arc »

A time rift causes some of Marvel's most well known heroes to come into existence over three hundred years early, in 1602.

Spider-Man 1602?

Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

i dont have interest in a comic, i dont buy it. maybe if someone sells me on it later i pick it up. i dont complain about comics i dont buy either. this isnt a complaint, im actually kind of curious really. just thinking, nothing major.
    does anyone care that this book is coming out? why?

No Caption Provided

zero man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By zero man

weird coustume

Eyz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Eyz

I loved this book!

And as for the second point:
    @zero man said:

" weird coustume "

Honestly he goes through a lot of variant costumes during the book. The one in this first cover in the beginning of the book taking place in America, a simpler one on a boat, another one in Europe, another one when he joins a theatre group/the Watsons and a last one for the big final arc.... Like our classic Peter and all the variations he tried over the years..only in a single book :/

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.